Beat The CFAs!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Introduction.

Welcome to the Beat the CFA web site. This site is for my own personal use, and borrows heavily from the format and concept of the BeattheGMATs web site. My hope is that by keeping a schedule, I will be able to pass the exam and leave some learning for future exam takers. My goal is to create plan, stick to it, make suggestions for more effective ways of studying, and developing as a student, CFA candidate, and financially aware person. I also want to comment on things and reflect because that helps reinforce things.
I should also note that I am in no way associated with the CFA Institute, Schweser, or Texas Instruments. Although I will mention them and use their products, I am not receiving any compensation for the creation or content of this blog.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home