Beat The CFAs!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Finished with the Books

Taking a moment to celebrate a milestone. I've finished reviewing the material for the test with respect to reading through all the books, but the next month and a half is where the REAL studying gets done. I have to hit the practice tests hard and work on my weaknesses. I can't really put things off as much now, as either I get it or I don't. I'm taking the rest of the day off to rest but I can't wait to start taking practice exams and realizing just how much I've forgotten! Oh boy. Actually, I need to come up with a plan. Maybe a practice exam, and then select the major review sections, then practice exam. No wait, Schweser to the rescue, I need to go to the Schweser web site and do those online review sessions that I paid good $ for. Schwing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home